Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing Owen Soffe

This post is long overdue. Over the summer, I had the opportunity to photograph my friend Abby's new baby, Owen. Abby works with me but commutes from Raleigh, and she has recently returned to work from being on maternity leave. I'm so glad that Abby is back at work because I missed her for those two weeks she was gone. She's usually my buddy at our faculty meetings. These photos were taken when Owen was brand new, only about a week or two old. He's a couple of months old now, and I saw him about two weeks ago. He has gotten so big since these pictures, and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
I like how you can tell that Abby is totally fascinated with this tiny, adorable creature.


Look at this adorable little noggin!

It's a baby! In a basket!

Owen did not want to take a nap during this photo shoot,  but he fell asleep right after we were "done," so I pulled out my camera and went back to work. Actually, he was napping at the beginning, but Abby and I were yapping away because we hadn't seen each other in a while and we had to catch up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment