Friday, September 10, 2010

Sharon and Mark

Well, I caught up on the babies I photographed in July, so now it's time to talk about the lovebirds I photographed in August. This summer, my friend Sharon got engaged to the love of her life, Mark. Sharon's daughter, Alice Hope actually got married earlier this year, and although we wanted to get together to do some engagement photos for her, our schedules never matched up, so I really wanted to make sure that Sharon and I could get together for these photos. We ended up scheduling the shoot right before she and Mark left on a romantic vacation to Cozumel, and now they think that they might be getting married in Cozumel next summer. We had a lot of fun around downtown Greenville and ECU on this shoot, and I'm sure their wedding in Cozumel will be even more fun, and more beautiful.










1 comment: